Jun 1, 2011

Apocolist Now

I have a list of things that will remain after society collapses under the baptism by thermonuclear device (and here, the Sun may actually count as a device...I mean really, it is going to happen...just not this week) or by virulent strains of highly transmittable diseases. This week's list entry:

                                                                       
(images: http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/plants/)
Lots of chatter on the web about a 2007 study that found that as CO2 levels increase, urushoil (that nasty oil that makes me itch till I've removed several layers of flesh) becomes more potent...which may explain why as I kid I got a rash twice, and as an adult, I just look at any of the above a break out. I don't have the interest in looking into the validity of the research, or the article, but I will take the Wall Stree Journal's word for it.
This is a great 2 page info sheet, lovingly prepared by the CDC (aka your tax $...so order it and feel like that the  35% deduction from your check is doing something for you). Complete info on how to deal is on the CDC / NIOSH site, as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment